Tuesday 19 April 2011

3

I don't know I only want to write things when it's something bad, but that's how I tend to think of these things. But i am absolutely determined to write something that is self indulgent, gloating and eternally optimistic, because that is who I am. I'm not a glass half empty kind of girl, so when I'm reading this back I don't want it to come across in that way.

I'm incredibly happy, and I know that writing and moaning are one and the same thing for a lot of people, but why invent things to moan about? The human condition is that of discontent, nobody can ever be pleased about anything. But what is nothing is wrong? What if everything is turning out perfectly for me right now? Should I write instead about global warming or animal cruelty? Yes these things are terrible, but if they're not affecting how I feel right now, is it selfish to gloss over them and just be content?

I refuse to feel selfish because I'm happy. I do not doubt that the world would be a better place if people would only let themselves feel happy.

And I am one happy girl!

3 - I know that it makes me very behind the fashion times, but i just don't understand double denim, why is that even a thing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment